I found a big leaf. ATM found a bigger one:


Don't forget to feed the birds this time of year. Especially days like this!


Egyptr, Velvet Kente & Eclipse Glasses Banda played @ Downtown Music on Saturday.
Egyptr:


Velvet Kente:


Eclipse Glasses Banda:


Fans! Me, Sulac & KMHD:

Egyptr:


Velvet Kente:


Eclipse Glasses Banda:


Fans! Me, Sulac & KMHD:

Collin's good lighting:


Collin's kitchen:


Dearest Zach, Lydia & Collin, winding down Sunday night:


I am real close to being ready to buy a house.
2 comments:
That looked like a fun show. I'm hoping to make it to the one on the 27th - whatta lineup!
I hear you, big time, on wanting to be ready to buy a house. I'm not there quite yet...soon. I did a really grown up thing to do yesterday and checked my credit score. Yikes. it's actually gone down a little in the past 6 mos. Just because the market has tightened up. Loans, mortgages, percentage rates! WTF? Scary world!
Buy one! Buy one!
I couldn't have made up that evening. NBC could give me a show called My Own Worst Enemy.
Nice Leif, Garrett! (Or is it pronounced LAYFE?)
Post a Comment